• SESAME ROAST DUCK “BET YANG” (MILD)
Half a roast duck, deboned and served on a bed of shredded crispy Chinese broccoli & crunchy rice noodles with our chef’s special sweet tomato-chilli sauce over the top.
• CHOO CHEE MORETON BAY BUG CURRY (MEDIUM)
Three extra large halves of Queensland Moreton Bay Bugs in a creamy medium spiced Choo Chee curry with fresh beans and shredded kaffir lime leaves.
• HOR MOK TALAY (MILD)
Hor Mok Talay – Banana Steamed Seafood.
One of the most famous Thai ancient curry dishes with seafood, wombok, basil leaves, kaffir-line leaves steamed in mild thick red curry.
• STIR FRIED MORNING GLORY (SIAMESE WATERCRESS) WITH CRISPY PORK BELLY “PAK BOONG FI DANG MOO KROB” (MILD-MEDIUM)
The famous South-East Asian green vegetable “Morning Glory” flash fried with soy bean paste, chilli and cubes of crispy pork belly.
• PAD GAPOW MOO GROB (MEDIUM)
Stir fried pork belly with fresh chilli, Thai basil leaves, grean bean, shallots and red capsicum.
• PAD KANAR MOO GROB (MEDIUM)
Stir fried pork belly with Chinese broccoli, fresh chilli, soy bean paste, chilli.